Make Your Website Work for You: Interview with Erin Flynn – PPP: 059
This week the sponsor is my 7 Day Detox Program. It’s a complete done for you program that walks you through everything you need to do to create either an in-office or an online program, depending on where you are and what you do. This program comes with all of the emails, scripts, protocols, and everything I do. I actually do this program with almost every single new patient and out of everything I do in my office, I get the most repeat business with my 7 Day Detox.
Find it HERE
Questions I Asked Erin:
- Why does someone need to have a website?
- How much time does the average person spend on a website?
- What are some deterrents that keep people from staying on your website?
- What tabs should people have on their website?
- Should someone make their website themselves or should they hire someone?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What a website should be doing for your business.
- The importance of having a call to action on your site.
- The #1 thing you should have on your website.
- How Erin suggests structuring your homepage.
- Why you should have an “About Me” page and what you should put on it.