The 4 Key Pieces You Need To Have In Place Before You See Your Very First Patient [PPP#110]
In this episode of the Profitable Practice Podcast, I discuss the 4 key marketing strategies you should have in place before you even see your first patient. Think about it like your marketing start-up checklist. 🙂
If you want to be busy with patient visits during the first weeks of your new practice, you need some basic marketing systems up and running.
The 4 items I discuss in today’s episode are MUSTS to implement, no matter whether you are still a student, a new grad shopping for a clinic, or an associate already in practice.
Ideally you would have these marketing strategies in place before you see your first patient. They are listed below in the notes, but tune in for the best WAY to implement them.
In this episode:
- [2:20] Item #1: An online scheduling tool
- [7:12] Item #2: Pick 1-2 Social media platforms where you are active. Ideally FB + 1 other
- [9:07] Item #3: Create key/custom audiences on those platforms.
- [12:03] Item #4: Email/CRM Software
- [14:40] But, what about a websites?! Press pause on this… just make a simple landing page
- [18:57] Recap & bonus tip
After you’ve listened to the episode, I want to hear from you!
Which systems do you already have in place? Which do you need help with? I’d love to read your thoughts here.
The best part of this podcasting thing is getting to discuss the episode with YOU after the show. One thing I love about the interwebs is scrolling and reading all the ideas and questions people share. You never know when a comment you leave online will be the thing that helps another along. So, please leave a comment below and let us know you’re here!
Finally, thank you so much for listening in to the Profitable Practice Podcast this week.
P.S. Here is the link to my 3X Your Business Masterclass – a 45 min presentation where I share the key systems to put in place for quick practice growth when you are just starting out: Sign up here.
- Schedulers: Calendly (free), MindBody, VCITA, Acuity Scheduling (recommended)
- Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
- Email/CRM Software: Mailchimp (free), Constant Contact, Aweber, ClickFunnels, InfusionSoft, Kajabi
- A Simple Website Rx Episode: Interview with Erin Flynn [PPP #059]
Ready to get your WHOLE CLINIC humming along on a solid foundation?
The MAXIMize Your Clinic online course will guide you through every step of the way and help you get your wellness practice running profitably. I’ll show you how to take the right steps to take in the right order. You can have your systems, processes, programs and launches all created and implemented in as little as 3-months!