The Scary Truth Of Starting Your Business: Interview With Michael Kohan – PPP: 086
“What is it actually looks like to start your business?” This was the question I asked our guest, Michael Kohan, and he delivered nothing but blunt, no bull-shit, 100% honest answers about what a real business takes to grow.
It’s really important to understand the expectations of what starting and running a business is going to look like.
Starting a business is not a get rich quick endeavour. You need to be comfortable with being in business for the long hall, because the first couple of years, you are not going to be achieving the results that you might be expecting to.
You are not going to be making six-plus figures in six months.
There are definitely people that have done it, but they are far and few between. For most of us, you really won’t see the fruits of your labour until 5-years in. That seems to be when the business starts to run itself, booking start to come in with less effort and your bank account starts to look a lot better.
So what we’re really get in depth on in this interview is “What level of expectation should you have for your business? What taking IMPERFECT action should look like? How we can we stop all of the comparisonitis and negative-self talk?”
Want to know the answers? Get listening to the interview below!
You’re Invited to a FREE ONLINE Training –> www.MAXIMizedBusiness.ca/ProgramWebinar
Questions I Asked Michael:
- Why do you find it so difficult for people that are health-minded and health-centered to also be entrepreneurial at the same time?
- How do you stop listening to the negative talk from external and internal sources?
- What are some other big mental blocks that healthpreneurs need to overcome?
- How can we stop being so attached to perfectionism?
- How can we be more integral in our business and in our life?
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to overcome negativity from friends and family
- How to properly set your expectations for success
- Practicing gratitude and blessings
- Being comfortable taking imperfect action
- Overcome the fear of exposing yourself to a wide audience
Other episodes you may enjoy:
Take Massive Action with No Plan B – PPP:005
10 Things You Must Do To Run a Successful Business – PPP:000
The True Cost of Running a Business: PPP 002
Connect with Michael
Email | Website | Twitter | Facebook