Robert has taken what many may consider an unconventional route to his naturopathic career. This is important to know that there are various ways to conduct yourself as a healthcare practitioner which doesn’t means your stuck in a rental contract or in a brick and mortar location. There are so many different things you can do and still be successful!
Since he was a young child, Robert thought he would end up going into traditional medicine until he stumbled upon naturopathic medicine. He realized that naturopathic medicine wasn’t just an alternate medicine like it used to be, and that there’s a whole profession surrounding it. Robert educates, inspires, and teaches health food stores, as well as educate the public on key core distinctions within the naturopathic medicine industry.
What I Asked Robert:
- What was it about the industry that made you realize that naturopathic medicine is the way you wanted to go?
- Describe your perception on how to get your foot in the door with companies you want to work with.
- What’s the difference between the Hollywood side of working with big name companies and the reality of really working with them?
- Did you go through the mental dilemma of feeling like you weren’t doing what you went to school for?
- Do you ever feel intimidated when it comes to talking about health practices with other people in the industry?
[tweet_box design=”default”]”Working for a whole food distribution company reminded me of home and why I signed on to naturopathic medicine in the first place.” – Robert Horovitz[/tweet_box]
What You’ll Learn From this Podcast:
- Why Robert got into naturopathic medicine
- The best ways to meet people from important companies in the industry
- How you can start working with big name companies in naturopathic medicine
- The worst advice Robert was given and how he learned to overcome it
[tweet_box design=”default”]”You’re here to give as much value as you can.” – Robert Horovitz[/tweet_box]
How to Connect with Robert Horovitz:
[tweet_box design=”default”]”Don’t take yourself too seriously as a doctor.” – Robert Horovitz[/tweet_box]
Other Episodes You May Enjoy: